Brad Paisley fans and Magisto users alike – hold on to your hats! We’re excited to announce that we’ve joined forces with one of the biggest stars in country and Southern rock, Brad Paisley, to help promote his new single “I Can’t Change The World.” Create a Movie about someone that has changed your world for a chance to win awesome prizes from Sony and Brad.
Here’s what’s up for grabs:
Grand Prize: One grand prize winner will receive a Sony BluRay Home Theater System; Brad Paisley’s entire catalogue of albums, including a signed copy of ‘Wheelhouse’; and a personalized video message from Brad Paisley himself!
Runners up: Ten runners up will receive a signed copy of Brad Paisley’s ‘Wheelhouse’ album.
Additionally, creators of the top 50 most-viewed Movies will receive complimentary one-year Magisto Plus Premium upgrades.
Now that we have the awesome prizes out of the way, here’s how to enter:
1. If you haven’t already, download Magisto for iOS, Android or head over to Magisto.com on the web and create an account – be sure to verify your email address so we know how to get in touch with you if you win!
2. Upload videos and photos to create a Movie about somebody that’s changed your world and use Brad Paisley’s song “I Can’t Change The World” as your background music – you’ll find it in our new Country Video Style. Click here to listen and download the single on iTunes!
3. Include the hashtag #ChangedMyWorld in the Movie’s title – this is how we’ll know you’re entering your Movie in the contest. All Movies with the #ChangedMyWorld hashtag will be automatically added to the Brad Paisley album on Magisto.
4. Share your Movie to get as many views as possible! The grand prize and runners up winners will be selected by a panel of judges at Magisto and Sony Music Nashville. Click here for the official rules and terms.
Check out the Movie below, featuring images from Brad Paisley fans of people that have changed their worlds, and start thinking about who you’re going to make a Movie of. Submissions are open for 2 weeks, through October 29, 2013 at 11:59pm ET. We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
- See more at: http://blog.magisto.com/2013/10/15/brad-paisley/?utm_content=nllink-2d0e64b7-Brad+Paisley+Contest&utm_medium=email&cid=nl%3A755491962&utm_source=usnashville-nashville&utm_campaign=email-usnashville-nashville-20131017-nl755491962#sthash.D7XQyQSf.dpuf