It’s time to “Spring Forward”! Daylight Savings Time begins this weekend. Don’t forget to turn your clock ahead one hour tomorrow night before you go to sleep.
- PARENTS NIGHT OUT. Parents, take this chance to do some shopping, have a date night or take a nap, and give your kids a fun night at the YMCA. Children will get an evening of fun activities. Child care is provided for children 6 weeks to 12 years old. It is this Friday from 6pm to 9pm. Family members = $10 per child. Program participant = $20 per child. To register or for more info call 432-682-2551.
- DOG AND ICE NIGHT. Dogs are man’s best friend. So why not treat them to a hockey game? You and your K9 can take in the sights, sounds and sniffs of an Odessa Jackalopes game. It is this Friday starting at 6pm.
- THE SPRINGBOARD CENTER PRESENTS: A MYSTERY TO UNFOLD. Dress for this night of murderous mayhem includes flapper dresses, zoot suits, feather boas and headbands. It is this Saturday at 6pm at Green Tree Country Club in Midland. Get more info HERE.
- WEST TEXAS CELTIC FAIR. Enjoy fabulous Celtic music (traditional and Celtic rock), bagpipers, vendors, workshops, Scottish Gaelic language classes, dog contests & parades, beer & whiskey tasting and great children’s activities. It is Saturday (10am to 7pm) and Sunday (11am to 6pm) at Midland Horseshoe Pavilion. Get ore info HERE.
- MIDLAND DOWNTOWN FARMER’S MARKET. Come out and shop local vendors, grab a hot or cold beverage, enjoy farm-to-table breakfast and live music. The market is always kid and pet friendly. It is this Saturday from 8:30am to 12:30pm at the Museum Of The Southwest.