1. The January Winter Market is this Saturday morning at 8:30 at the Museum Of The Southwest. There will be tons of vendors. Midland Farmers Market requires all items to be made or grown locally. It runs from 8:30 to 12:30pm.
2. Volunteer Training at Rays Of Hope is this Saturday from 10am to 4pm. Stop by (900 W. Wall St in Midland) and find ways to get plugged into Rays Of Hope. Hope Works Session starts February. Get more info about Rays Of Hope HERE.
3. Community Art Day is this Saturday afternoon at 1 at the Ellen Noel Art Museum. Come try out different drawing and animation art activities, tour the Looney Tunes Exhibit and enjoy visits from The Edge Of Imagination Station! This event is FREE and everyone is welcome. More info is available HERE.
4. Saturday Movies At The Library is playing ‘My Little Pony‘ at the downtown location. ‘Despicable Me 3‘ is playing at the Centennial Library. Both showings begin at 2pm. All kids under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult. The movie AND popcorn are FREE!
5. Living Room Reset is going to be at New Life Chapel (Texas Ave in Odessa) this Saturday night at 7. Actor Kirk Cameron will be discussing topics like raising teens in a social media world, how to cherish your spouse, parental attitude and more. You must register for this event in advance. General Admission Group Tickets start at $20. You can register HERE.