1. The 8th Annual Midland County Fair is this weekend at the Midland Horseshoe! It runs Thursday thru Sunday from 5pm to 10pm each night. Enjoy carnival rides, bull riders, barrel racing, team roping, tractor pulls, a petting zoo, plus tons of food and vendors. Don’t miss the Little Miss Midland County Fair Pageant Saturday morning at 11. There is also a Laser Light Spectacular Show Friday and Saturday nights at 10. And The Powell Brothers will perform Saturday nigh! More info is available HERE.
2. The 2017 Tee Up “Fore” Kids is this Friday morning at Ratliff Ranch Golf Course. Registration starts at 7am. Shotgun start is at 8am. Lunch and awards will be at noon. Proceeds benefit Harmony Home in Odessa, which provides assistance to children and families who have become victims of child abuse. More info is available HERE.
3. Apache 11th Annual Victory Walk, Run & Ride is this Saturday morning at Security Bank Ballpark. Registration starts Saturday morning at 7:30. The bike ride/race starts at 8:15, followed by the walk at 8:30am. Registration is $25 to $35 and includes a t-shirt. Proceeds benefit Gifts Of Hope, a non-profit group in the Permian Basin dedicated to supporting cancer patients. More info is available HERE.
4. The Runway Seven Shopping Event is this Saturday afternoon from 1 to 5. Grab your last summer outfits and get ready for the upcoming fall styles while supporting adult literacy! There will be plenty of snacks and fun times. A portion of all proceeds benefits Midland Need To Read. Runway Seven is off Loop 250 in Midland).
5. The final Saturday Movies At The Library is this weekend. Centennial Library will feature the movie Mulan (G). The downtown library will feature the movie Hercules (G). They both start Saturday afternoon at 2. Movies and popcorn are FREE! All minors must be accompanied by an adult.