1. Make plans to head to the Tiki Island Inflatable Water Park at Hill Park in Monahans this Thursday & Friday. There will be tons of inflatable slides, water games and food trucks. It’s open each day from 1pm to 9pm. One day passes for $6. After a full day of water fun, plan to stay for the Movie In The Park. This Friday evening you’ll enjoy ‘Moana’. More info is available HERE.
2. Tall City Blues Fest is this weekend in downtown Midland. The weekend-long festival includes tons of indoor and outdoor performances, interactive workshops, vendors and more! General Admission passes start at $20. VIP packages are also available. Children under 12 are free with paid adult. More info is available HERE.
3. Hot Summer Nights outdoor concert series continues this weekend. Bring a lawn chair, your family and friends for live music by Current 9. There will be plenty of food trucks and kids activities. It starts Friday evening at 6 on the Noel Heritage Plaza. This event is FREE and everyone is welcome.
4. Parents Night Out is this Friday hosted by Midland YMCA. Parents, take this chance to do some shopping, have a date night or give your children a fun night at the YMCA! Kids enjoy a night of fun filled activities. Participants will receive dinner and a drink. Child care is provided at the YMCA for children 6 weeks -12 years old from 6pm – 9pm. More info is available HERE.
5. The Summer Sunday Lawn Concerts series continues this weekend. This Sunday is ‘Hippie Night’ with live music from The Geezers. Grab a lawn chair, blanket, your family and friends and gather on the lawn of the Museum Of The Southwest, Turner Mansion for a great evening of music and fun, starting at 7:30. This event is FREE and everyone is welcome.